Psyllium - Isabgol
Organic India Whole Husk Psyllium is derived from the seeds of the herb Plantago ovata, is a bulk forming dietary fiber that contains both soluble and insoluble fiber & naturally supports the entire gastrointestinal system.
Weight: 100 gm
Benefits of Psyllium Husk Fiber :- - A natural dietary fibre supplement - Heals constipation - Promotes effortless evacuation - Helps heal peptic ulcers - Helps lower blood cholesterol / lipid level - Helps reduce blood glucose level/Good for diabetics - Helps reduce body fat/helps reduce body weight. - Helps Heal and prevent Giardiasis and Amoebiasis - Naturally supports the entire gastrointestinal system. - Psyllium Husk promotes healthy elimination & regularity. - Reduces the risk of health disease.
Write Your Own Review
- India Organic
- "Adults and Children over 12 years:
- One serving up to 2 times daily. Best taken before and between meals.
- Mix 5g (1 Tablespoon) Psyllium with at least 200ml of water, juice or your favorite beverage. Stir & drink immediately. If too thick, add more liquid & Stir. Drinking an additional glass of water afterward is advisable to ensure hydration.
- Consuming this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Don’t use this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
- For heart health, soluble fibre from foods such as Psyllium, as a part of diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Psyllium provides 3.07 grams of the 7 grams of soluble fibre necessary per day to have the effect"