Kajal Copper Tint
This kajal is made by a traditional ayurvedic recipe using a 3000 year old process.
Weight: 3 gm
We use organic ghee for a soothing softness, camphor for natural cooling and cleansing, organic almond oil and natural pigments.
Write Your Own Review
- Certified by BDIH Germany
- Contains no lead or paraben
- Not tested on Animal
- Before applying the Kajal, wash your face and eyes properly to ensure it is clean and that there are no dirt particles on your face and around your eyes
- Gently pull down the lower eyelid so that the inner lid line or waterline is exposed and start lining from the inner corner of the eye up to the outer end
- For the upper eyelid, close the eye and line the upper lid smoothly, starting from the inner corner up to the outer corner of the eye
- To remove the kajal, dab some of the SoulTree Cleanser on some cotton wool & gently wipe your eyes
- Make sure it does not get inside the eye
- Meant for Women
- Before Use-Though all our products are made naturally, using the best & purest of the ingredients it is recommended that you read through the label to make sure you are not allergic to any individual component of the Ingredients mentioned