Welcome to Ayuda Organics
BUY CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCTS ONLINE
“Once upon a time all the food was Organic!”
We at Ayuda, wish to bring back those times, when people consumed all-natural and organic food, free from the present-day chemicals and pesticides.
In July 2014, we came up with Ayuda Organics, formerly known as Dhaanyam Organics, and opened our first store in Gandhinagar. Three months later, in October 2014, we started our own Gaushala, to provide our own healthy and natural Gir Cow A2 Milk.
Currently, we have 6 organic stores across Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, and Himmatnagar, with many more lined up!
Why choose Ayuda A2 Milk?
- Range of 1500+ Genuine and Certified Organic Products
- Our own Organic Farms for Vegetables
- Our own Gir Cow Gaushala for Gir Cow A2 Milk
- Products sourced from Certified Organic Farmers or Brands
- Multi-brand retail stores
- Experience of more than 5 years
- Customer First Policy
- Following strict ethical practices
- Fastest growing organic retail chain
- Organic food is produced without the use of pesticides, fertilizers and other harmful chemicals
- It doesn't contain any additives or preservatives and it is not GM (genetically modified)
- Contains higher level of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Boosts your immunity and protects your body to remain fit in the long run
- Reduced risk of cancer and other ailments
- Tastes better as it gives you a natural taste
- It is better to eat healthy food than to spend on medical treatments
Ayuda means - Help or bless someone to live longer!
This is what we envision our brand to be. To take care of life and health of people internally and externally, and make the society aware about the benefits of using organic and natural products as against the harmful effects of chemicalized and adulterated products.
- Be the best and genuine Brand in Organic Field
- Be the kind of a brand in which people can blindly trust
- Source every kind of Natural and Organic Products and make them available for the society
Desi Gir Cow
Milk is a good source of protein containing 8 grams (g) per 236 ml of glass. A1 & A2 are two types of beta-caesin protein found in Milk. During Digestion of A1 protein (found in milk) in humans, BCM-7 an opioid peptide is released, which is not absorbed well by humans and hence it may trigger adverse health effects like type-1 Diabetes, Heart Diseases, Autism, etc.